Have you tried working on a project only to find thoughts from other areas of your life suddenly intruding in your mind, making it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand? Do you have a goal that you want to achieve but there is too much going on in your mind that keeps getting in the way?
Bob Proctor, one of the world’s leading authorities in wealth and abundance, has a great quote that I like to live by: IN LIFE WE EITHER CREATE OR DISINTEGRATE!
You can create your ideal life and live your life’s passion and dreams, but it takes work and action to get where you want to go. The first thing you need to do is quieten your mind, your conscious mind, also known as the ego; that little nagging voice inside your head that can make you feel amazing and feel crappy too! It can be achieved with perseverance, commitment and belief in yourself and your goals!
How do you achieve this? You achieve this by embedding new ideas and thoughts into your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between reality and imagination so the more you can put new thoughts into your subconscious mind, the more these thoughts will take over the negative chatter/your old belief patterns that arise to your conscious mind!
So how do you get to a point where you can disconnect from your current thoughts and begin to focus on your goals and dreams? The Art of B.A.L.A.N.C.E. is a program that I have created that will help you get clarity and put you on the right path to fulfilling your life’s purpose and goals!
To get clear of what you want to achieve and to begin the process of focusing, you first need to find a quiet place where you will not be interrupted, and then get comfortable seated upright in a chair with feet firmly grounded. Using the acronym B.A.L.A.N.C.E, this 7-step process is very easy to follow. The first thing to do is get relaxed and clear your mind. Grab a piece of paper and pen and place in easy reach and then begin with step one.
1. Breath – relaxing the body and bringing your mind in to focusing on your goals and dreams is created by concentrating on the breath...give yourself a couple of minutes to do this. Gently place hands on your belly and as you breathe in through your nose press your belly out into your hands...pause, exhale and pull belly to spine, feeling relaxation starting to seep into your body with each breath...When you feel relaxed
and your mind is clear, move on to...
2. Awareness – what are your goals and dreams? Grabbing pen and paper, write down at the top of the page, your #1 goal
3. Lengthen – what length of time/how long will it take you to achieve your goal? Write that down...
4. Alignment – What radical actions do you need to take to bring your life into alignment with your goals? (Not goals into alignment with your life)...write down the actions...
5. Neutral – What/who do you need to discard from your life/mind to bring you to a place of neutrality....a fresh clean slate where you can begin from...Anyone/anything come to mind....write it down...think about your surroundings, the negative people that surround you...
6. Core – When stress or anxiety arises, and you need to get back to the core of your goals, you’re going to create a positive mantra that will subdue any negative thoughts coming up from your sub-conscious mind...this may be as simple as “I am worthy”, “I am happy and grateful that...”. Write down your mantra
7. Experience – the excitement that comes along with planning your goals and life’s purpose! With this new experience and the radical actions that you will be undertaking towards achieving your goals, your thoughts will become things and this cycle of B.A.L.A.N.C.E. will get better and bigger every time you use it!
By having your goals written down and placed in view, you begin to take the right steps to getting the life you want! You need to also see yourself, in your mind, already having achieved your goal!
No more negative chatter! You have to believe to receive! You have to surrender and know that the impossible is possible!