Relax, Release, Restore, and Renew
Insightful Journeys Retreat
Join internationally recognized Yoga instructor and Fitness, Health, and Wellness expert,
Rhona Parsons for an inspiring Yoga/Pilates retreat
and learn how to bring the Art of B.A.L.A.N.C.E. into your life.
October 12th - 19th, 2023
For 8 days and 7 nights, there is everything you need here at beautiful Aegialis to do...nothing. Come and slow down. Immerse yourself in movement and stillness, as your body beckons. There will be so much time to relax, release everything that no longer serves you, restore balance, and renew your zest for life.
Rhona's journey of self discovery began in 1997 when she attended her first yoga class. Since then, Rhona has devoted her career to helping others live their best lives through her teachings. Combining two favourite movement practices, Yoga and Pilates, Rhona has created the perfect balanced classes that she will be sharing with you.
Come and experience the tastes of Amorgian cuisine in the Restaurant, "Ambrosia Gallery" that have been lovingly prepared from local organic ingredients of fruits, vegetables, and spices grown in their gardens, cheeses, and gourmet Greek specialties.
Every day, while taking in the beautiful views of the hillsides and Aegean Sea, you will enjoy an amazing Greek and/or continental style breakfast and a bountiful 5-course dinner. The restaurant provides a wide variety of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
You may even get to listen to the Hotel's very own violinist and join in with the dancing!
Join Rhona for morning and afternoon Antaraka Yoga sessions, combining the two amazing practices of Hatha Yoga and Pilates, and morning Meditation sessions in one of the stunning Yoga shalas.
There will be hours in every day to lie in a chaise lounge reading a book, to take a stroll along one of the beautiful nearside beaches, or simply to relax beside the pool. Life is all about balance. Rhona will be there to help you find what you need at Aegialis.
All guests will receive:
Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
The use of the Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, and fitness center)
The use of the Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
Unlimited use of the outdoor pool
10% discount on Face and Body treatments
Unlimited Internet access
A complimentary 30-minute relaxing massage
Each afternoon, there will be an "Insightful Journeys" group workshop offered. This is where you will learn one of the principles of the Art of B.A.L.A.N.C.E., 7 amazing truths that will help you bring your dreams and desires to fruition.
Experience simplicity and comfort in the Superior rooms offered at Aegialis Hotel & Spa. Enjoy the sea views from your very own private balcony or veranda. You can choose to share a room (2 single beds) with another guest or have your own room.
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Aegialis Hotel and Spa is nestled into the hillside on the island of Amorgos, one of the beautiful Cyclades Greek Islands. It is close to many pristine beaches and a short distance from the island ferry pier.
HOW TO GET THERE
(Flights, airport transfers, buses, trains)
You can fly to Athens, Santorini, Naxos, or Mykonos, and take a ferry to the port of Katapola or the port of Argos. The ferries are easily booked online and reasonable in cost.
From Athens (Piraeus) to Amorgos, the ferry ride can take anywhere from 5.5 hours to 9.5 hours depending on the type of vessel that you travel with as well as on the intermediate stops of each itinerary.
COST: 8 days/7 nights
1595 €/USD per person, sharing accommodation in a double/twin room (1 bed or 2 twin beds)
1995 €/USD private accommodation in a double room (private)
500 €/USD -nonrefundable per person is required by e-transfer to email@example.com to reserve your room.
50% of the balance amount is due by March 10th, 2023, non-refundable.
The balance is due by June 10th, 2023, non-refundable.
*Tourist accommodation tax of 4€ per room per night is not included and has to be paid separately by all guests during check out.
1. Aegialis Hotel and Spa is not responsible for any reason of cancellations or modifications of the itineraries of ferries, flights, or any other means of transportation
2. All fees paid, after March 10th, are non-refundable under any circumstances.
3. In case of cancellation or rescheduling of the retreat by BWR, guests will still be able to enjoy Aegialis Hotel and Spa on the original dates of the retreat.
4. In case of any kind of unpredictable situations, such as pandemics and/or forbidden travel restrictions by Governments that are placed within your travel period, no refund will apply for the amount that has been prepaid up to this date. However, the total paid amount will be retained by Aegialis Hotel and Spa to be used for a future rebooking within the same season, and subject to availability.
*Should you wish to book within another season, you will be subject to any price difference between seasons.
What some clients are saying...
The retreats that Rhona offers are exceptional. From the care she takes in choosing a location, to the detailed planning for invidual needs as far as food and accommodations, to the yoga/pilates and meditation classes she offers. Rhona's classes are carefully tailored for every ability level. I highly recommend Rhona's retreats.
LS | Enderby, BC Canada
My recent retreat to Aegialis in Greece turned out to be everything that I had hoped for and more. The Resort was 5 Star in every aspect. Rooms with ocean views, outstanding meals prepared fresh from their onsite gardens, the spa and pool area were so tranquil and relaxing.
However, the highlight for me was the Yoga classes we attended lead by the professionalism and knowledge of Rhona Parsons. This lady has dedicated the last 26 years of her life to helping people and enhancing your quality of life. Her wealth of knowledge is endless when it comes to health and fitness. Rhona is very passionate about her classes and her love for health and wellbeing in all aspects of life is very evident. We were also privy to meditation sessions as well at the end of our yoga. Rhona's selection of this particular location could not have been more perfect.
Going to Greece was one of the top things on my bucket list and to be able to not only go there and enjoy all the beauty that it has to offer, but to be able to feel such a spiritual, mind, body and soul experience was like nothing I have ever witnessed.
It truly was a reset for what is important in life.
Tammy C. | BC Canada
My first yoga retreat will not be my last! We had an amazing time with Rhona at the Aegialis Hotel and Spa on Amorgos. The whole experience was wonderful.
I especially loved our gorgeous yoga studio overlooking the ocean, lit with candles and incense every morning and afternoon.
Rhona did a fantastic job of teaching to all of the levels in our group, and I can’t say enough about her knowledge and teaching ability. Any retreat with her would be rewarding.
Marnie L | BC Canada
What's included in the package:
7 nights accommodation in a Superior room
Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available upon request)
Daily lunch OR dinner at the hotel’s award-winning Ambrosia Gallery restaurant (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available upon request (no drinks included)
Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos Island (port-hotel-port)
One 30 minute relaxing massage at Lalon Idor Spa
10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon
- Use of the Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
14 Yoga classes, (morning and late afternoon) meditation, and the use of beautiful Yoga Shalas and equipment
Insightful Journeys Coaching Sessions plus manual
Use of wireless internet
VAT, City Tax
What's not included in the package:
Excursions and activities
Ferry to Amorgos
Travel insurance suggestions
1. Flight and travel insurance is recommended to protect your investments. Neither Rhona Parsons/ Bodyworks with Rhona (collectively known as BWR) is responsible for any travel issues or cancellations you may incur in regards to this trip.
2. Aegialis Hotel is not responsible for any reason of cancellations or modifications of the itineraries of ferries, flights, or any other means of transportation.
3. As a guest, you are responsible for your own medical and health care. It is highly recommended that you carry your own personal medical insurance. If necessary, please ensure you bring your own medication.
4. BWR cannot be held liable for any accidents, injuries, or thefts during the retreat.
5. BWR reserves the right to use group pictures taken during the course and activities for its records and promotional purposes. Please let BWR know beforehand if you would prefer NOT to be in the photos.