Relax, Release, Restore, and Renew
Join internationally recognized Yoga instructor and Fitness, Health, and Wellness expert,
Rhona Parsons for an inspiring Yoga/Pilates retreat
and learn how to bring the L.A.W. of BALANCE into your life.
October 5th-11th, 2022
For 7 days and 6 nights, there is everything you need here at beautiful Aegialis to do...nothing. Come and slow down. Immerse yourself in movement and stillness, as your body beckons. There will be so much time to relax, release everything that no longer serves you, restore balance, and renew your zest for life.
Rhona's journey of self discovery began in 1997 when she attended her first yoga class. Since then, Rhona has devoted her career to helping others live their best lives through her teachings. Combining two favourite movement practices, Yoga and Pilates, Rhona has created the perfect balanced classes that she will be sharing with you.
Come and experience the tastes of Amorgian cuisine in the Restaurant, "Ambrosia Gallery" that have been lovingly prepared from local organic ingredients of fruits, vegetables, and spices grown in their gardens, cheeses, and gourmet Greek specialties.
Every day, while taking in the beautiful views of the hillsides and Aegean Sea, you will enjoy an amazing Greek and/or continental style breakfast and a bountiful 5-course dinner. The restaurant provides a wide variety of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
Join Rhona for morning and afternoon Antaraka Yoga sessions, combining the two amazing practices of Hatha Yoga and Pilates, and evening Meditation sessions in one of the stunning Yoga shalas.
There will be hours in every day to lie in a chaise lounge reading a book, to take a stroll along one of the beautiful nearside beaches, or simply to relax beside the pool. Life is all about balance. Rhona will be there to help you find what you need at Aegialis.
All guests will receive:
Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
The use of the Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, and fitness center)
The use of the Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
Unlimited use of the outdoor pool
10% discount on Face and Body treatments
Unlimited Internet access
A complimentary 30-minute relaxing massage
Experience simplicity and comfort in the Superior rooms offered at Aegialis Hotel & Spa. Enjoy the sea views from your very own private balcony or veranda. You can choose to share a room (2 single beds) with another guest or have your own room.
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Aegialis Hotel and Spa is nestled into the hillside on the island of Amorgos, one of the beautiful Cyclades Greek Islands. It is close to many pristine beaches and a short distance from the island ferry pier.
HOW TO GET THERE
(Flights, airport transfers, buses, trains)
You can fly to Athens, Santorini, Naxos, or Mykonos, and take a ferry to the port of Katapola or the port of Argos. The ferries are easily booked online and reasonable in cost.
From Athens (Piraeus) to Amorgos, the ferry ride can take anywhere from 5.5 hours to 9.5 hours depending on the type of vessel that you travel with as well as on the intermediate stops of each itinerary.
COST: 7 day/6 nights
$1590 CAD per person, sharing accommodation in a superior double room (1 bed or 2 twin beds)
$2190 CAD private accommodation in a superior double room (private)
$500 CAD -nonrefundable per person is required by e-transfer to email@example.com to reserve your room.
Book Before May 15th and receive $100 discount!
50% of the balance amount is due by June 15, 2022, non-refundable.
The balance is due by July 15, 2022, non-refundable.
1. Aegialis Hotel and Spa is not responsible for any reason of cancellations or modifications of the itineraries of ferries, flights, or any other means of transportation
2. All fees, after May 15th, are non-refundable under any circumstances. In case the retreat is rescheduled or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, BWR’s liability is limited to the refund of $500 CAD only.
3. In case of cancellation or rescheduling of the retreat by BWR, guests will still be able to enjoy Aegialis Hotel and Spa on the original dates of the retreat.
4. In case of any kind of unpredictable situations, such as pandemics and/or forbidden travel restrictions by Governments that are placed within your travel period, no refund will apply for the amount that has been prepaid up to this date. However, the total paid amount will be retained by Aegialis Hotel and Spa to be used for a future rebooking within the same season, and subject to availability.
*Should you wish to book within another season, you will be subject to any price difference between seasons.
*In case re-booking is requested for a higher season, then the package's cost will have to apply to the rates of that season:
November 1st - May 15th: low season
May 16th - June 15th & September 16th - October 31st: mid season
June 16th - July 19th & September 1st - September 15th: high season
July 20th - August 31st: peak season
What's included in the package:
6 nights accommodation in a Superior room
Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available upon request)
Daily lunch OR dinner at the hotel’s award-winning Ambrosia Gallery restaurant (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available upon request, no drinks included)
Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos island (port-hotel-port)
One 30 minute relaxing massage at Lalon Idor Spa
10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon
- Use of the Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
12 Yoga classes, (morning and late afternoon) and the use of beautiful Yoga Shalas and equipment
Use of wireless internet
VAT, City Tax
What's not included in the package:
Excursions and activities
Ferry to Amorgos
Travel insurance suggestions
1. Flight and travel insurance is recommended to protect your investments. Neither Rhona Parsons/ Bodyworks with Rhona (collectively known as BWR) is responsible for any travel issues or cancellations you may incur in regards to this trip.
2. Aegialis Hotel is not responsible for any reason of cancellations or modifications of the itineraries of ferries, flights, or any other means of transportation.
3. As a guest, you are responsible for your own medical and health care. It is highly recommended that you carry your own personal medical insurance. If necessary, please ensure you bring your own medication.
4. BWR cannot be held liable for any accidents, injuries, or thefts during the retreat.
5. BWR reserves the right to use group pictures taken during the course and activities for its records and promotional purposes. Please let BWR know beforehand if you would prefer NOT to be in the photos.